Zinda Law Group, a rapidly growing, elite personal injury law firm, is looking for an HR Assistant to support our growing Human Resources, Training & Development, and Talent Acquisition team! We have offices in Texas, Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico, and serve clients throughout the nation.
We are not your typical law firm, and by joining us, you will have the following opportunities, and many, many more, at your disposal:
- Valuable, Rewarding Work: Every day, you will be helping people. Our clients come to us after they have been through one of the worst days of their lives, and the work you do here will help them get the justice they deserve and get their lives back on track.
- Career Advancement: When working with us, you will always have the opportunity to succeed. Only at Zinda can a part-time admin assistant become the firm’s Chief of Staff in only five years! We will actively support and encourage you to develop your career and grow as a professional.
- Continuous Learning: You will be mentored by and train with top professionals in your field from day one. Our in-house certifications and trainings will help you succeed no matter your level of experience.
- Remarkable Colleagues: When you join our team, you join a group of diverse individuals who are dedicated and passionate about the work they do every single day.
Our core principles are:
- Excellence Always;
- Only the Best;
- Failure is Not an Option;
- We All Take Out the Trash;
- Run the Firm Like a Business.
As an HR Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with day-to-day operations of the HR department;
- Providing talent acquisitions support, including reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting first round interviews;
- Scheduling and monitoring employee training and development;
- Compiling and updating digital employee records;
- Processing documents and preparing reports related to personnel activities including staffing, grievances, performance evaluations, etc.;
- Planning and conducting new hire orientations and ensuring documents are properly completed;
- Providing administrative support through drafting and formatting minutes, memos, and reports.
We are looking for an HR Assistant with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required;
- Interest in a career in Human Resources;
- At least 1 year of HR experience is required;
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail;
- Strong level written and verbal communication skills;
- Resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be effective independently;
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion;
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $40,000 - $75,000+
- Paid time off and paid holidays;
- IRA Plan with company contribution match;
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance;
- Paid parental leave;
- Opportunities for ongoing training and mentoring by our outstanding team;
- Opportunities to advance and grow within the firm.
Proof of the Covid-19 vaccination is required.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter through the following link:
Zinda Law Group is still fully operational during COVID-19. While this crisis poses unique challenges, thanks to an incredible team of dedicated attorneys, paralegals and staff we have been able to continue running our office virtually. The health and safety of our team is our number one priority, and we are committed to complying with all local, state, and national orders and guidelines regarding COVID-19.
Zinda Law Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected status as required by applicable law.